Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Man I'm not gonna buy no medicated cookies no more, well at least from this place. I should have known how shitty they would taste seeing how they were made over 2 months ago. Oh well, maybe they will fuck me up and make me vomit all over the computer lol that would be awesome
didnt that package say they had like fucking 5g of cannabutter per cookie? Thats insane dude youre basically eating pure cannabutter of course its going to taste turrible

shoulda blended it up in like a milkshake or something to make it hit harder and mask the taste

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
didnt that package say they had like fucking 5g of cannabutter per cookie? Thats insane dude youre basically eating pure cannabutter of course its going to taste turrible

shoulda blended it up in like a milkshake or something to make it hit harder and mask the taste
It aint too bad... Not like eating mushrooms that literally taste like shit and you have to put them in a peanut butter sandwich just to get them down.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
It aint too bad... Not like eating mushrooms that literally taste like shit and you have to put them in a peanut butter sandwich just to get them down.
I've had some bomb mushrooms though. they tasted kinda like... peanut shells / sunflower seed shells with like a mushroom taste. but yeah also had some nasty ones that tasted like dirt lol

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I've had some bomb mushrooms though. they tasted kinda like... peanut shells / sunflower seed shells with like a mushroom taste. but yeah also had some nasty ones that tasted like dirt lol
Yea I've had good ones too, the last few times I tripped they tasted good. But I remember like 11 years ago I ate a 8th of shrooms just plain with a couple glasses of orange juice and it was the hardest thing ive ever done in life

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
4th rum and coke consumed
I used to really like bacardi rum and coke until i had the worst blackout ever and allegedly almost died according to friends lol. it was like about 3/4th a half gallon at the end i chugged a whole solo cup that was almost entirely bacardi with a tiny splash of coke, like a few drops. said never again but im willing to drink them again now a few years later