Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
It's been a minute fellas ...dropping in right quick to say RIP to our fellow breh Justin

Imma miss that cat a lot, that was my boy.

Furthermore I'm heading to the V with versacero & Jose tonite to have a few drinks at Jim's bar if anyone wanna join us. I should be there around 9ish or so.

sup bra
RIP Cut Thoat

was trying to get him on our softball team that plays tonight
if i can swing out after my game i will

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzQI_45quYg

The owner of the gym I train at took over a MMA gym in Milpitas. I learned today it is the same gym crazy locs trains at I found out yesterday. A few people had no idea who he was and was like is this fucking crazy idiot, they looked him up on FB and seen I follow him and was like Nato wtf how you know that guy - I was like man that guy Internet meme'ing himself for years on bay rap site I go to, and he fa'real is crazy not a character.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
RIP cutthroat again, I've know him and Dana since AOL chat days. Me and him knew a lot of the same people in Vallejo from Baseball and Basketball leagues.

33 is so fucking young. Dana said his leg was hurting, makes me think he had possible blood clot in leg and that broke off into heart/ lung. Either way it's no fucking joke. Having kids, and newborn touches home even more.

Warriors better take it this year for Cutthroat. I been wanting to post it in the Warrior Reddit to let people know a die hard fan passed away, and for prayer and support of his family, but feel it's out of my lane to put out business in such a public forum.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
The owner of the gym I train at took over a MMA gym in Milpitas. I learned today it is the same gym crazy locs trains at I found out yesterday. A few people had no idea who he was and was like is this fucking crazy idiot, they looked him up on FB and seen I follow him and was like Nato wtf how you know that guy - I was like man that guy Internet meme'ing himself for years on bay rap site I go to, and he fa'real is crazy not a character.
Did you let them know that dude sucks his own dick?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'll let them venture the rabbit hole to find that out... Ima tell the dudes I'm cool with and train often with of course.
I get it... that would be kinda messed up, I suppose... might be opening a can of worms you don't want to have weighing on your conscience. Glad to hear you're still training and doing good, hope you're doing good man

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I get it... that would be kinda messed up, I suppose... might be opening a can of worms you don't want to have weighing on your conscience. Glad to hear you're still training and doing good, hope you're doing good man

Thanks been crazy hectic. In the last year of school, new baby, and trying to fit in 3 days of training jitz. While on the side wanting to mess with music, and keep up with my favorite websites can be hard lol

But overall I can't wait to graduate, so fucking over it. I no longer have classes I'm just the student slave in the hospital all day having to bite my lip at bullshit upper, knowing the end of this phase is almost near.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Thanks been crazy hectic. In the last year of school, new baby, and trying to fit in 3 days of training jitz. While on the side wanting to mess with music, and keep up with my favorite websites can be hard lol

But overall I can't wait to graduate, so fucking over it. I no longer have classes I'm just the student slave in the hospital all day having to bite my lip at bullshit upper, knowing the end of this phase is almost near.
Grown man shit