Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Eating BBQ Pringle's for lunch shout out DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet . They were $1.25 for a large can.

I'm about 1/3rd through and it's so much sodium it almost feels like bronchitis so much congestion from the salt. How'd I use to smoke blunts and eat junk all the time and not feel like absolute trash? Maybe i felt so bad it was just normal and got filtered out kind of like if you're in a barn for a couple minutes you can't smell horse shit any more

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Eating BBQ Pringle's for lunch shout out DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet . They were $1.25 for a large can.

I'm about 1/3rd through and it's so much sodium it almost feels like bronchitis so much congestion from the salt. How'd I use to smoke blunts and eat junk all the time and not feel like absolute trash? Maybe i felt so bad it was just normal and got filtered out kind of like if you're in a barn for a couple minutes you can't smell horse shit any more
Props. Just finished my lunch

Attachments

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206 do people at work comment on your weight loss often?

i was going to ask about friends and family as well but i know you only leave the house for work
No not really. I'm wearing a size 44r jacket still though and 38 pants should probably switch to a 36jacket and 34pants. People don't really look at me as a human though, just a security guard a non entity, a symbol

Last edited: