Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Not sure why these two Iranian looking women have been pushing a baby stroller back and forth outside for 35 minutes now. At first i thought they were terrorists so i harassed them asked what the fuck they thought they were doing walking a bomb back and forth in my driveway on my block in front of my building and saw there's actually a real baby in there lol. Maybe it has a fever i don't know what the fuck they're doing

Fuck it, calling the fbi just in case

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
jake921660 @jake921660 that pwo rules i changed my mind again. 1.7 scoops is nice you get periodic bursts of this strong sense of well being, and I've been awake since like 9pm Friday, feel like i could do shit for hours too, fully wide awake. I think something in here accumulates too... Because this shit seems to feel the same for like 10 hours straight with no obvious up then down

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
jake921660 @jake921660 that pwo rules i changed my mind again. 1.7 scoops is nice you get periodic bursts of this strong sense of well being, and I've been awake since like 9pm Friday, feel like i could do shit for hours too, fully wide awake. I think something in here accumulates too... Because this shit seems to feel the same for like 10 hours straight with no obvious up then down
Or it could be these shards of meth i keep smoking every 6 hours

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Haven't been here for quite a while but don't know where else to go right now. Just found out my only friend that I still have has a brain tumor. Not sure if it's gonna kill him. Won't know until the 26th of this month but man oh man what a fucked day. I was like 105 days sober, but I couldn't stay sober with that news. Got hella drunk and ended up smokin some hard. Shit sucks, but fuckity fuck fuck this is a sad night. Nuttkase @Nuttkase it's Matt from back in the day.

PS - I went and saw Zootopia today with my girl. I looked for you but didn't see you. It's funny, I heard dudes talking on walkie talkies and heard you talking to them, lol. Hope all is well homie, and all you other brehs. I've gone ghost the past year or so for the most part for a reason some of you know about.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
A slip up is no big deal, please don't get down and throw it all away; you were strong enough to get clean for 105days then you can definitely do it again. I'm sorry to hear about your friend; are you going to spend time with him?
Thanks Butcher. I'm gonna spend as much time as I can with him. He's been a close ass friend since I was like 12 (18 years), and he has seen me at my absolute worst. Everyone else has cut me out of their life because I'm such an alcoholic/addict piece of shit, but he's stuck by me. I actually saw him cry for the first time ever tonight, broke my heart. He's basically all I have left besides my girl, but you guys know, a dude friend can't be replaced by a chick; no matter how dope she is. I'm hoping it won't spread and/or can be removed without any long term damage, but you never know when it comes to the brain. I for sure won't let this put me back in crackhead status, but I just had to escape reality, as weak as that is.

Sorry for the emo post brehs...

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Thanks Butcher. I'm gonna spend as much time as I can with him. He's been a close ass friend since I was like 12 (18 years), and he has seen me at my absolute worst. Everyone else has cut me out of their life because I'm such an alcoholic/addict piece of shit, but he's stuck by me. I actually saw him cry for the first time ever tonight, broke my heart. He's basically all I have left besides my girl, but you guys know, a dude friend can't be replaced by a chick; no matter how dope she is. I'm hoping it won't spread and/or can be removed without any long term damage, but you never know when it comes to the brain. I for sure won't let this put me back in crackhead status, but I just had to escape reality, as weak as that is.

Sorry for the emo post brehs...
You're stronger than me.... I run from death and health scares. It's way too "real", way too intimate. I've never been able to visit anyone that's dying or get close like that. Just scared i guess, and too weak. If i was confronted by a friend's tears i wouldn't know what to do, probably get mad at them. The fact you're there for him is very strong, and very brave, and so was taking the steps towards sobriety so calling yourself weak is false

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
You're stronger than me.... I run from death and health scares. It's way too "real", way too intimate. I've never been able to visit anyone that's dying or get close like that. Just scared i guess, and too weak. If i was confronted by a friend's tears i wouldn't know what to do, probably get mad at them. The fact you're there for him is very strong, and very brave, and so was taking the steps towards sobriety so calling yourself weak is false
It's funny you say that. I've always been the same way. I've lost touch with a lot of people, family included because someone dies. I just can't face it. One of my good friends in high school lost his dad and I never spoke to him again. I guess it's because I lost my mom to cancer when I was 10 months old (she was 23 years old), and I have a lot of fuckin damage from that. This is different though. I love this dude. His friendship means the world to me. I've gotten WAY the fuck away from God the past year, but this is gonna have me praying my fuckin ass off. I've lost sooooooo many fuckin friends over the years, this is just one I don't know if I can handle. Thanks for your words Butch. I really just needed someone to talk to. The girl got stoned and passed the fuck out hours ago. lol

Props: BUTCHER 206

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Are you still living on 3rd and Pike? You gotta get the fuck out of that hell hole; it's poison for your outlook on life and poison for your body too just being in that air. Shit, living there for a month id probably end up on sone shit too just to cope with the stress lol
Yep, still here on 6th and Pine. I decided I wanted to smoke some bullshit and all I had to do was walk up to the Macy's 2 blocks up and buy some. I was there and back in less than 10 minutes. lol I was selling real estate in Bellevue for a quick minute. Was thinking about moving up there, but I'm just not a Bellevue breh. I'm hoping I can move up to Greenlake in the next year. Get a bulldog and just live a basic ass, sober life. What building do you work at in Bellevue? Towers, or Bravern?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I almost moved to 1st and cherry once lol even took an apartment tour... Would've been constantly broke though and the homeless definitely would've drove me nuts. Then i almost pulked the trigger on an apartment on 7th or 8th and pine, theres apartments on the upper floirs of that building directly in front of the bus tunnel. But one day i saw that annoying black dude who beats on buckets with sticks for like 12 hours straight, and kept seeing him every day for like a week, then found sone obscure review on the apartment about how that drum guy drove him crazy drumming on buckets for days, weeks, months on end and he had to move lol. Definitely would've been impossible to day sleep even with ear plugs