Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Part of your mission statement at the beginning of Mixerr Reviews was to not review albums that had already been reviewed. This is probably the most reviewed album of 2016. Why are you contradicting yourself? Is this a sign of the beginning of the end for Mixerr Reviews as we know it?
Everyone, I try to stay true to mission statement. But I have to keep current to keep relevant. By doing that I get more attention. Don't worry this is not the end of Mixerr Reviews. I still do album reviews of albums that had not been reviewed yet. Such as Lil Sin - Livin' In Sin, Lil Maniyak - Don't Test, LAMB, Tweet, and more.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Everyone, I try to stay true to mission statement. But I have to keep current to keep relevant. By doing that I get more attention. Don't worry this is not the end of Mixerr Reviews. I still do album reviews of albums that had not been reviewed yet. Such as Lil Sin - Livin' In Sin, Lil Maniyak - Don't Test, LAMB, Tweet, and more.