Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
This dude cwalden waldo is a fuckin weirdo I swear. Registered in 2007 but first post isn't until 2015? wtf? And majority of posts are obsessions regarding everything No Limit lol

Speaks in vague terms like maybe he's affiliated with them somehow or just an obsessed stan which is beyond weird considering they fell off like 15 years ago.

To call him Carlos-esque would be an insult to the almight Carlos, but waldo might be on the verge of a mental breakdown, which I appreciate and support and will gently nudge him in that direction

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol i already know this is going to be hilarious i don't even have to click on it, watch my screen flip sideways then click play, wait for it to ask me if i want to open in the browser or youtube then wait for youtube to open,interrupt freezing moon then load that video, then finally see what the video is titled and see it play. I can just skip it and laugh knowing how relevant and funny it is cause you're hilarious man, you're hilarious

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
lol i already know this is going to be hilarious i don't even have to click on it, watch my screen flip sideways then click play, wait for it to ask me if i want to open in the browser or youtube then wait for youtube to open,interrupt freezing moon then load that video, then finally see what the video is titled and see it play. I can just skip it and laugh knowing how relevant and funny it is cause you're hilarious man, you're hilarious
fuck off

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
1:00 "How can i help you?/ can i help you find anything etc"

what happens in real life

"Excuse me? No you can't help me, matter fact, the fuck is your problem? I worked retail i know what you're doing you're not trying to help me you think im stealing shit, i know what this is you talk with your little coworkers then walk up pretend to want to help cause you think im stealing, don't play with me boy don't bull shit me"

"uhh ok lol, "

they run out of the door with $300+ in expensive razorblade refill cartridges alarms ringing, then don't recognize me 3 hours later when i get off work and try to sell some of them to me in front of the 711