Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Regularly getting pizza from a restaurant/delivery is a waste of money.
Not for me. I enjoy eating clean. Pieology has fresh ingredients and the pizza is served on a personal size. Get a dope meal and get full as fuck for $8.99

Frozen pizza would be a waste of money for me. Shit ingredients, preservatives, weird chemical names I can't pronounce getting thrown on a pizza, doesn't cook right in a regular oven compared to a pizza oven and only pay a couple dollars less.

I'll rather pay more for quality. Even when I do get frozen pizzas I get the expensive organic ones.

Quality pizza mafia gang.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Not for me. I enjoy eating clean. Pieology has fresh ingredients and the pizza is served on a personal size. Get a dope meal and get full as fuck for $8.99

Frozen pizza would be a waste of money for me. Shit ingredients, preservatives, weird chemical names I can't pronounce getting thrown on a pizza, doesn't cook right in a regular oven compared to a pizza oven and only pay a couple dollars less.

I'll rather pay more for quality. Even when I do get frozen pizzas I get the expensive organic ones.

Quality pizza mafia gang.
I can respect that. Especially when America, while being way cheaper to live in, has far fewer food regulations than Europe. I guess that means you gotta be more careful of cheap shit.

Hell, did you know Mountain Dew is illegal in the UK? Stores aint allowed to import it or sell it here, the ingredients violate EU health standards.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I can respect that. Especially when America, while being way cheaper to live in, has far fewer food regulations than Europe. I guess that means you gotta be more careful of cheap shit.

Hell, did you know Mountain Dew is illegal in the UK? Stores aint allowed to import it or sell it here, the ingredients violate EU health standards.
Your fast good is a lot healthier and cleaner than ours. Probably why it's more expensive. Gotta pay the price to not be poisoned. You should feel lucky you get 100% beef in your burgers and 100% potatoes in your fries though.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
I don't ever eat fast food anymore that shit is gross, the last three times I had mcdonalds all my taste buds went to shit for it slowly but surely I couldn't even fuck with a McChicken