Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I want to take part in this dryatholon thing where you don't drink throughout January to raise money for cancer, but you gotta be at least 18 to sign up.

I would do it unofficially without signing up to raise money for breast cancer since it killed my aunt, but I don't know anyone who'd sponsor me lol
I'll sponsor you, send me all the alcohol you would be drinking in January and I'll drink it for you

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Also i ordered 8oz aka 236ml of Vanilla Custard from gremlinjuice on Christmas for $63.87 aka $0.27 per ml not bad, should be here today looking forward to it. VERSACERO @VERSACERO
Dude my subbox took a shit on me lol first the charge port broke now the tank threads are messed up and won't screw on but my birthday is next week and im going to upgrade!! looking for something stronger that puts out a lot of clouds!!!

Props: BUTCHER 206

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
If one more person says they are moving to a different country I hope they get hit by a truck. You ain't moving motherfucker shut the fuck up. Like how many people actually move that say that shit every election year like 0.000000000000001% I'm sure a few people have but it's not going to be you so fuck off and shut up.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Why would somebody have to sign up for something to not drink and how does not drinking somehow support and raise money for breast cancer? Where's the connection? lol the fuck
Dryatholon is a charity event you sign up for and don't drink for a month to raise money through getting folks to sponsor you through cash.

I think the dryatholon officially is just cancer in general, but I want to raise money for breast cancer seeing as it took my aunt just a couple months ago.

I might do it anyway and any folks who want to sponsor me can just donate some cash themselves to breast cancer research and then let me know

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Samson is in route with my order.

@ just an fyi in case you ever do a big order he does if you do 7 1/8ths the 8th is free. So basically a ounce of up to 8 different strains is $210, not too shabby of a deal especially for delivery and being able to choose a variety of strains.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Dryatholon is a charity event you sign up for and don't drink for a month to raise money through getting folks to sponsor you through cash.

I think the dryatholon officially is just cancer in general, but I want to raise money for breast cancer seeing as it took my aunt just a couple months ago.

I might do it anyway and any folks who want to sponsor me can just donate some cash themselves to breast cancer research and then let me know
So does the charity have to give the money back if the dry-athlete gets caught drinking?