Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
And since all our bananas are clones of clones of etc. there'll probably be another epic disease that wipes out all bananas for good lol. That would majorly suck imagine if you could only buy the seeded bananas imported from somewhere and they were like 6.99 a lb
Um, this is a current issue. You no watch the news?

Nov 18, 2010
The main bananas already got wiped out once, i forget the name but the main cultivar facing extinction now is cavendish. Banana cartels like Chiquita have started actual wars over bananas lol so they arent going anywhere.

Im just paranoid that if this becomes an epidemic rather than a resistant natural cultivar via breeding they'll just bring in a bullshit GMO version and banana will end up being like corn.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I want to take part in this dryatholon thing where you don't drink throughout January to raise money for cancer, but you gotta be at least 18 to sign up.

I would do it unofficially without signing up to raise money for breast cancer since it killed my aunt, but I don't know anyone who'd sponsor me lol