Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
My mom got laid off today but she was retiring in 7 weeks anyways and gets 4 weeks severance pay but boy did they try pulling some faulty shit and she called them out on all their bullshit and how the whole upper management of the branch of the organization that she worked for that got dissolved was highly incompetent...... to the people she was talking about haha. Pretty sure they threw the 4 weeks at her just so she'd go away without causing too much trouble everyone else got 2.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
My mom got laid off today but she was retiring in 7 weeks anyways and gets 4 weeks severance pay but boy did they try pulling some faulty shit and she called them out on all their bullshit and how the whole upper management of the branch of the organization that she worked for that got dissolved was highly incompetent...... to the people she was talking about haha. Pretty sure they threw the 4 weeks at her just so she'd go away without causing too much trouble everyone else got 2.
Holy shit dude, this just pissed me off so much, im practically raging out. So does she still get her retirement or do i have to walk through there and massacre some folks

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Oh nah she still gets her pension and she'll get some money from SS too, she's fine retirement wise she has pretty decent savings too. She's out maybe a thousand bucks she said but she's not even mad getting to retire almost 2 months early is worth losing the G to her.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
my grandpa worked for kenworth for like i dont even know how long like fuckin 50 years or some shit then they tried to jew him out of his pension like 2 years before he was set to retire. he basically had to retire before he got fired, got way way less money than he would have. they were looking for any excuse. i hate how america is becoming its personal Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
my grandpa worked for kenworth for like i dont even know how long like fuckin 50 years or some shit then they tried to jew him out of his pension like 2 years before he was set to retire. he basically had to retire before he got fired, got way way less money than he would have. they were looking for any excuse. i hate how america is becoming its personal Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus
Canada doesn't even have pensions.