Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
It was crazy how when everyone foudn out he was the green river killer they were giving interviews and doing book deals, and they were people who didnt even really know him. itd be like "Oh he was a regular dude we never saw this coming" well duh because you didnt even talk to that dude you worked in a completely different part of the plant you fucking leech, trying to cash in on the murders of a bunch of people, fucking parasite.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
He was not a regular dude... things were weird. I always thought his relationship with his wife was kind of weird even when i was a kid lol. And there was definitely something weird about him. One time I was over there in the back garden and me and my brother and sister were really weirded out for some reason. like it was just this terrible aura, and I had a nightmare that there were dead people under his porch. Then later on I learned at a certain time they suspected he may have stored a body under his back porch in the garden area and they actually excavated that whole area because corpse dogs alerted there, but it was cleared out. he probably DID have a body and that was probably why we were weirded out and I picked up on it through some unexplainable as of right now human wavelength psychic shit. All those people are fucking full of shit lol. he was a 100% sociopath and a monster, and all those people can go get fucked

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
He was not a regular dude... things were weird. I always thought his relationship with his wife was kind of weird even when i was a kid lol. And there was definitely something weird about him. One time I was over there in the back garden and me and my brother and sister were really weirded out for some reason. like it was just this terrible aura, and I had a nightmare that there were dead people under his porch. Then later on I learned at a certain time they suspected he may have stored a body under his back porch in the garden area and they actually excavated that whole area because corpse dogs alerted there, but it was cleared out. he probably DID have a body and that was probably why we were weirded out and I picked up on it through some unexplainable as of right now human wavelength psychic shit. All those people are fucking full of shit lol. he was a 100% sociopath and a monster, and all those people can go get fucked
I lived in Tukwila a few blocks from the Green River in the late 80s/early 90s and people talked about that shit like you would the boogie man. Like nope not going down near that shit at all lol