Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Fuck going out tonight man. The warmth and comfort of your man cave is unparalleled. Blankets and beers n shit fuck off idiot *headspins a 720 then converts it to 9 windmills then humpty dances and tomahawk slams on shawn kemp in '97*

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I agree that alcoholism and addiction to cigarettes are health risks in themselves, but what I meant to say was that she has no real additional physical conditions. Not on tons of pills etc, although her mental health is somewhat questionable.

On the other hand, my mom's father was a heavy smoker ever since the 40s. In fact, I recently found an old photo from the 40s of my grandparents with a few other individuals in a party all holding up cigarettes and smiling to the camera. Anyhow, my grandpa suffered as bad as physically possible from smoking, could barely walk due to severe breathing problems, and died young(ish) nearly 5 years before I was born as a result of it.

Compare that to my alcoholic aunt, and you'll see that some people can be more severely affected by these substances than others.

His point was that her lifestyle is a medical problem in and of itself, ie living by yourself in a little house in the middle of nowhere so you can drink all day to the point of incoherence is a bonifide medical issue.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
There's no way ill be sub 200 by new years i fucked up this vacation. So much takeout and a little liquor in the mix. Id have to basically do 1000 calorie days for 3 weeks straight, with a couple full day fasts. This is your fault Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus you have these unrealistic expectations and put too much pressure on me, fucking bully, you're no friend buddy
I'm sorry for putting unrealistic expectations on you man, I didn't realize you a were a weak faggot who couldn't do it. I thought better of you, I was wrong.