Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
props due
Just took a dab of Thin Mint Cookies at the dispensary, and picked up a new Fubu football jersey...
props due
courtney killed kurt
props due
props due
happy birthday B @Bob G
props due
props due
How you been S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE , glad youre dipping through the town.
props due
A taste of what Portland has to offer.
props due
Choosing the buds you want out of the big jar and being shown how it looks with a huge magnifying glass was pretty cool.
props due
props due
props due
props due
props due
Props due to marijuana
props due
props due
props due
Those fingernails are way too clean to bee alcoholic juggalos.
props due
I thought the same exact thing lol
props due
tbh fam I don't appreciate or support props due, I feel like it's a slap in the face to all the fallen comrades of the prop riots of 2011. fillyacup @fillyacup even sacrificed himself and was resurrected 3 days later for your prop sins.
props due
may props be with thee tbh fam
props due
props due
props due
props due
props due
props due
Just picked up 4 chicken tacos from Chicken Express aka Chicken Express, #abc #thanku...

I also swooped up a pair of Platinum Fubu jeans.
props due
I seen that spot when I was there. I parked in that lot all the food trucks are around.
props due
props due

Trunk booooiiiiiizzzzz
props due
props due
Just copped a 6er of brown shugga. Got a 12er of lil sumpin.
props due
Shout out Shaniac @Shaniac SouthernComfort @SouthernComfort (R.I.P.)...Blazers took a shit on the bitch ass Lakers tonight...
props due
I was told by the dudes who work for mesa, that the 12 packs of lil sumpin are a nor cal limited release and ive been told at 14.99 a 12er they are selling really well. I dunno how true that its only a nor cal release tho bc merchs and whatever are always bullshitin.
props due
Ice cold glass of milk and sunflower seeds on deck...
props due
InfamousICON @InfamousICON @

I think you are the gaming goons. I was looking for a new game, but my cheap ass didn't want to spend a lot. On xbox live gold they had Boarderlands Bundle for sale for 24$, I guess its both games remastered for xbox one, w/ all DLC. This game is fucking fun.

I see why people like these Looting open world RPGs. Makes me thinking real hard about either copping the new Fallout, GTA.
props due
Rossibreath @Rossibreath Mike Manson @Mike Manson , these Nike Air Max 90/360s were made as a player exclusive for Brett Favre:

This Nike Air Max 90/360 Packers Sample Was Made For Brett Favre • KicksOnFire.com
props due
The only down side to boaderlands is the online mp is the same few missions/areas, over and over. Story mode is dope tho.
props due
yea, not playing online... doing story mode mission and side missions.
props due
Round four leftovers about to be consumed. Turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, stuffing and cornbread.
props due
nolettuce @nolettuce make a sandwich with all that on it.
props due
Minus the cornbread obviously.
props due
Hmm, wait... you could use the cornbread in the place of actual bread.
props due
I dunno I'm really high.
props due
Borderlands 2 ruled, put in a lot of time on that on PC
props due
I have and would if I had bread. :(
props due
Use the cornbread.
props due
Do it for science.
props due
The fuck kind of witchcraft is that gtfo
props due
Blue Dream preroll to the face got me feeling like I got Down's Syndrome...
props due
I had a blue cookies tarantula pre roll that shit was fire I feel like I'm on a cloud with God
props due
Right on ese I appreciate it
props due
I ordered hella cbd shit the other day while I was in Pittsburg. Tried this xternal balm, 50 mg cbd caps, a 200 mg cbd tincture, and even a bottle of cbd water. All the shit works hella good I havnt had any back pains at all and I sleep hella good
props due

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005