Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Nice breh... ive copped about 20 of those brown shugga 6pacs since they came back, its become my go to brew. Still havent seen the 12pacs of lil sumpin sumpin tho
I was told by the dudes who work for mesa, that the 12 packs of lil sumpin are a nor cal limited release and ive been told at 14.99 a 12er they are selling really well. I dunno how true that its only a nor cal release tho bc merchs and whatever are always bullshitin.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
InfamousICON @InfamousICON @

I think you are the gaming goons. I was looking for a new game, but my cheap ass didn't want to spend a lot. On xbox live gold they had Boarderlands Bundle for sale for 24$, I guess its both games remastered for xbox one, w/ all DLC. This game is fucking fun.

I see why people like these Looting open world RPGs. Makes me thinking real hard about either copping the new Fallout, GTA.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
May 4, 2002
InfamousICON @InfamousICON @

I think you are the gaming goons. I was looking for a new game, but my cheap ass didn't want to spend a lot. On xbox live gold they had Boarderlands Bundle for sale for 24$, I guess its both games remastered for xbox one, w/ all DLC. This game is fucking fun.

I see why people like these Looting open world RPGs. Makes me thinking real hard about either copping the new Fallout, GTA.
The only down side to boaderlands is the online mp is the same few missions/areas, over and over. Story mode is dope tho.

Last edited: