Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Well this last hour was intresting.

I went to go take a shower and the handle broke and was spraying water every where. I didnt have maintenance phone number so i ran to the office. They were closed, ran back. Finally found a number and its to a call center to page maintenance and they said they would respond in 15 mins.

This whole time i had a big piece of Tupperware trying to keep my tub from flooding.

If it would have flooded it would have caved in the ceiling into my kitchen.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Well this last hour was intresting.

I went to go take a shower and the handle broke and was spraying water every where. I didnt have maintenance phone number so i ran to the office. They were closed, ran back. Finally found a number and its to a call center to page maintenance and they said they would respond in 15 mins.

This whole time i had a big piece of Tupperware trying to keep my tub from flooding.

If it would have flooded it would have caved in the ceiling into my kitchen.
shut your water off
#simple science
#yup yup
#RPS (real plumber shit)

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
I ain't gonna fuck up his memorial thread but imma fuck this thread up real quick and say this:

Fuck that bitch ass wigger, its halarious that his bitch died from what I'm assuming is a heroin overdose, and its still funny that BIGSBY @BIGSBY never got his name he really wanted.... MakeThatAssClap
Why would you say all that shit? That's hella disrespectful I didn't know you had such hard feelings towards me. You think it's hilarious why don't you come talk all that shit in person, I'm usually not the type to get butt hurt over shit on here but you're out of pocket speaking on my loved one that's passed away.. Shit my fiancé would probably lay hands on you if she was still here you bitch made faggot. I don't need to explain shit to a clown like you living off his ugly ass beat up bitch but my fiancé passed away from melanoma... She had cancer for years and it had completely weakened her heart. That girl didn't even smoke weed at the time. You must be a miserable little faggot broke as fuck probably don't even have your own car not going no where in life... I'm sorry I'm so late addressing this but it's good you wanna talk all that weak shit while you're safe behind your computer be a man for once in your pathetic ass life and see me you little emo faggot, probably cut your wrist and shit when your bitch cheats on you with a real NIGGA. I like blondes too I bet she suck dick like crazy, I'll have that bitch with a mouthful of kids while you kissing her on the lips square

Last edited: