Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
gonna be in the bay from dec 8-10 Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN 0R0 @0R0 Dana Dane @Dana Dane . staying at the knights inn again, ill bring some edibles for yall.
Sweet, another non weekend!

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA

Mmmm

To be honest, family, I'd eat that entire bowl of pico with a spoon with nothing else

I'll make my own though at a 1:1:1:1 ratio tomato jalapeño onion cilantro, then lime juice and salt i like it best that way
that looks/sounds delicious. you should slice up some of that chicken and throw it all in a tortilla though

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
that looks/sounds delicious. you should slice up some of that chicken and throw it all in a tortilla though
i considered that for about a minute and 30 seconds, stnading there in the tortilla section staring at all the tortillas. in the end though, i decided i didn't want to get stuck with a bunch of tortillas. the last time i made burritos i had like 6 remaining flour tortillas it was a huge ordeal trying to use them all up within a week and staying under a calorie limit. they're ridiculous man even the small corn tortillas are like 90calories each. the flour ones are like 210 calories each, its crazy. said fuck it and went with the higher calorie and infinitely worse for you street taco doritos cause yeah, that totally makes sense right lol

just murked a 5oz bag of sea salt and pepper tillamook country smoker all natural beef jerky in like 5 minutes salute fam

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
more Mozzy

01. Intro
02. On Drugz f. Teameastside Peezy
03. One Mob f. Philthy Rich
04. Like Diz f. Mozzy
05. 30 On Me f. Kunta, E Mozzy & Mozzy
06. East Side Story f. Swyft
07. Kill Niggaz f. Kunta, E Mozzy & Mozzy
08. Never Leak f. Philthy Rich
09. Almost Shitted f. Mitchy Slick & Mozzy
10. I Aint Never f. Kunta
11. Man Down f. E Mozzy, Kunta & Mozzy
12. Hella Long f. Lil Dallas
13. No in Between f. Mozzy Twin, Twin Mozzy & Kunta
14. Show Me f. Joe Blow
15. Kant Remember f. Doja V, Bubbz & Young Bankz

Download Celly Money Family Respect Tunes][Gangsta Rap Talk com] zip

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

lol yeah i really dont know what im doing man... my knife wasnt sharp enough to do any decent trimming and the chicken was too big to spatchcock, i dont even have any twine for trussing... so i said fuck it. stuffed it with a whole lemon i squeezed in there, a whole onion, and like 8 cloves of garlic and some thyme. couldnt fit it all in the cavity so i kinda stuffed it in where there was a gap between the thigh and body... then kosher salt, malabar pepper, evoo, and paprika for color

Last edited: