Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
Whoa i have a shit load of money ahaha we made it we're in this bitch 2k15

Wait... Oh yeah i got to pay rent. Fuck. And Internet and power and refill up on gas and start saving for a set of 4 new tires + a tune-up + figure out why my car sounds like it has aids probably an alternator that has cancer causing horrible bearing / coil related noise the noise seems influenced by RPM's either coming from something on the serpentine belt or it's my engine failing lol ELPOLLITO @ELPOLLITO
PROBABLY TIME FOR A NEW WHIP LOL

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
my brother... lol gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic
he calls me up drunk talkign about how he has an kazuhiro sasaki bobblehead, and brings up how the royals are going to win the world series. im like "yeah thats what everybody said last year fuck all that, toronto will probably win", then he starts talking about "man fuck those canada dick riders toronto isnt doing shit toronto's weak, and fuck canada i dont know why canada likes thats shitty ass team"

"are you fucking serious? Toronto IS IN CANADA you goddamnedfuckingidiot holyshitimabouttoslapyou"

spend 5 minutes explaining where Toronto is on the map in relation to the united states

some gems from that conversation
"WAIT, SO VINCE CARTER WAS A FUCKING CANADIAN THAT WHOLE TIME I LIKED THE RAPTORS?!?"

"Why the fuck does Canada get it's own baseball team but oregon doesnt even have a baseball team thats fucking gay"

"so does the blue jays have to play in new york or do we really have to go way over there into canada?"

"so Toronto blue jay fans are buffalo bill fans too?"

My brother folks...

Nov 18, 2010
my brother... lol gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic
he calls me up drunk talkign about how he has an kazuhiro sasaki bobblehead, and brings up how the royals are going to win the world series. im like "yeah thats what everybody said last year fuck all that, toronto will probably win", then he starts talking about "man fuck those canada dick riders toronto isnt doing shit toronto's weak, and fuck canada i dont know why canada likes thats shitty ass team"

"are you fucking serious? Toronto IS IN CANADA you goddamnedfuckingidiot holyshitimabouttoslapyou"

spend 5 minutes explaining where Toronto is on the map in relation to the united states

some gems from that conversation
"WAIT, SO VINCE CARTER WAS A FUCKING CANADIAN THAT WHOLE TIME I LIKED THE RAPTORS?!?"

"Why the fuck does Canada get it's own baseball team but oregon doesnt even have a baseball team thats fucking gay"

"so does the blue jays have to play in new york or do we really have to go way over there into canada?"

"so Toronto blue jay fans are buffalo bill fans too?"

My brother folks...
That reminds me of my friend who moved to DC always told people he was from Toronto but on separate occasions if he mentioned being from Canada they were like wtfff???

Swear people know more about sports teams than basic geography.

Props: BUTCHER 206