Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Happy B-Day Defy @Defy

GameCockin Dem' Hoez in my hoodie A @all ABOUT POLLO

yard bird is some tasty shit breh

might as well throw it in with a wrap with avacado, cilantro, and pico #tacomobb

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Finally pulled the trigger on a laptop.

Core i7, 16gb of ram, 4gb version of the GTX960, JBL audio speakers, and a 10 point touch screen.

#pcmasterrace

Nice, whyd you get it for exactly lol
This goon just found out he lost 30 lbs.
Oh shit hell yeah man, nice!
I'm assuming you lost weight cause you changed something or started exercising not because you have aids or cancer or something right? Lol... Don't do like me and fuck it all up by drinking beers and alcohol and eating junk all week i went from like 238 to 247 in 5days lol back down to 240 barely keeping this thing on the tracks

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Wanted a laptop to bring to school so I didn't have to fuck with the computer labs.

Plus my daughter has been trying to game on a laptop that was the shittiest of the shitty 3 years ago, so imagine how bad it is now lol so I gave her that desktop I built a few months ago. Now she's a true PC master race gamer.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Wanted a laptop to bring to school so I didn't have to fuck with the computer labs.

Plus my daughter has been trying to game on a laptop that was the shittiest of the shitty 3 years ago, so imagine how bad it is now lol so I gave her that desktop I built a few months ago. Now she's a true PC master race gamer.
Lol @ your daughter having a better rig to mess around on than most actual pc master race'ers have, dudes that dedicate like 12+ hrs a day and stream and stuff

May 4, 2002

Oh shit hell yeah man, nice!
I'm assuming you lost weight cause you changed something or started exercising not because you have aids or cancer or something right? Lol... Don't do like me and fuck it all up by drinking beers and alcohol and eating junk all week i went from like 238 to 247 in 5days lol back down to 240 barely keeping this thing on the tracks
i stopped drinking malt liq 7 days a week. i work over 40 hrs a week and dont have time to eat. i live off fiber 1 bars, water, energy drinks and powerade.

i didnt even know i lost any weight until everyone i came into contact with started making comments. so i weighted myself and -30lbs. i was 260 when i got in the accident back in may 230 now.

Last edited: