Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
Yeah, Australia is actually sounding pretty great from what I'm hearing from these Aussies I've been working with. They are from Sydney and Melbourne

At least a bachelors in archaeology/anthropology. You can get work in the summers while you are doing it so long as you at least have a field school and their is enough work. Depending on where you want to work, you're better off having an MA as its required to hold permits in most places. The work is attached to industry, stuff like oil and gas and forestry and what not. Before those guys go and do what they wanna do there are certain environmental regulations they gotta go through and one of those is arch work.

I don't know man, I just think it sounds cool and I want to impress people. I actually don't have a job and I live in my grandmas basement.
Get me a job, i have half a diploma in networking.

Props: BUTCHER 206

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
No but im tanned and can pretend to be

Your best bet would be to get a job as an aboriginal community engagement facilitator. Companies will often bring First Nation groups on their crews and the facilitator dude will bring them out with us and get them working with us and record any concerns they have about the area, how the development will affect their life, is it good/bad, etc.

Right now it's not really regulated so the people who do it come from all kinds of crazy backgrounds, one dude was IT, another girl had a degree in animal health. I don't really know how they landed the jobs. I can see in the future needing an environmental or anthro degree to do it in the future.