Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Shit reminds me of a time in high school I was in the computer room bumping Too Hard For The Radio on the shitty school headphones and some dumb hoe walks up behind me and take my headphones off to hear what I'm listening too. Bitch just pulled some grimace of disgust and told me I was a weirdo listening to terrible music.

I was way too close to clobbering that bitch for talking shit about Mac Dre...

Props: BUTCHER 206

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Shit reminds me of a time in high school I was in the computer room bumping Too Hard For The Radio on the shitty school headphones and some dumb hoe walks up behind me and take my headphones off to hear what I'm listening too. Bitch just pulled some grimace of disgust and told me I was a weirdo listening to terrible music.

I was way too close to clobbering that bitch for talking shit about Mac Dre...
Lol this made me laugh

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Bitches can listen to their bullshit and I don't give a fuck, but when they talk bad about Mac Dre....thats when I get pissed off.
damn you sure showed her! did she get any cuts on her fingers from all your edges that shit sounds edgy as fuck

edit:
^ lol

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
damn you sure showed her! did she get any cuts on her fingers from all your edges that shit sounds edgy as fuck

edit:

^ lol
I always been an edgy bastard. I only told her she was a dumb bitch who listened to garbage so she had no right to judge good music and she doesnt even deserve to suck my dick or some shit like that.

I always said dumb shit when I was angry.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I always been an edgy bastard. I only told her she was a dumb bitch who listened to garbage so she had no right to judge good music and she doesnt even deserve to suck my dick or some shit like that.

I always said dumb shit when I was angry.
theres no such thing as being edgy, only cringe worthy

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I lived the first half of high school by the Snoop line We dont love them hoes

That probably explains why all the females hated me

But really tho 95% of the girls in my school were fucking bitches
yeah well just cause they dont love them doesnt meant they arent getting wtih them and fucking them lol, they just meant not catching feelings and giving them any loot