Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Breh, I trade & buy often ...stay away from start up types (even companies that have gone public sometimes still hold onto that start up mentality) so just do your homework

companies I hold stock in:

Ruckus Wireless (I don't recommend investing with them, it hella fluctuates)
Yahoo (it goes up & down but it always steadies, & has increased a lot since I first bought)
Cisco (great investment, get in low & sell high as you always should)
Apple (costly, but it skyrockets every time they have a release such as a new phone, or tablet) ...Apple has profited me the most.

I initially bought into Twitter, but sold & broke even.
I've got a good amount of disney stock, but I plan on holding on to it for a year or two and see how the star wars and all the new movies do.

I'm looking at a few companies that make grow lights as I think that will blow up. These dudes make some LED's that I know some of the big grows up here use.
Investor Relations Home
Think I'm gonna buy 1000 stocks of it.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
do any of the brehs have any experience with online stock trading in small amounts? Basically I want to buy a few hundred bucks worth of a couple different penny stocks. I won't be doing much if any buying or trading after that. Just the initial buy. Well also then selling it when they're worth millions, but I'll figure that out then. Any companies I should use or stay away from?
This has nothing to do with anything but when I was in second grade our teacher did a mock stock exchange for our class for the whole year. Used fake money and all of course but real stock results and all that. Anyways we each got $20000, somewhere around there, and of course most kids split it into all kinds of different stocks but I looked at the list that had brief descriptions and for whatever reason 7yr old me was like "ehhhh gonna let it all ride on this one AMGN" In 1987 the stock price for it when I bought in was $35 and I think the highest it went during the year was $45.... it is now worth $150... if only I had $20000 when I was 7 I'd have almost $90000 now :(

Cool story bro.