Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
i would say your parents are fuckin retarded fuck your parents ese
Well you're a fuckin retard so I wouldn't credit your opinion. Besides, never mentioned my parents.

"How fucked up people are" are not that much really. The odds of something happening to a 6 year old kid on their own in their neighborhood with an older sibling (and probably other kids & parents at a park around too) is extremely slight. People buy way too much into the fear mongering news stories. Something like 95% of child abductions are done by someone known to child and like half of those are by a parent during custody battles, etc.
Ohhhhh so in the same neighbourhood, you said a few blocks, I took it as a few neighbourhoods.

Yeah well Canadians are known pussies and now it's bleeding down into America. Great.
You forget you live in seattle which is more left wing and pussy than anywhere in Canada.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Well you're a fuckin retard so I wouldn't credit your opinion. Besides, never mentioned my parents.

Ohhhhh so in the same neighbourhood, you said a few blocks, I took it as a few neighbourhoods.

You forget you live in seattle which is more left wing and pussy than anywhere in Canada.
loooooooool Damn Pierre just taking hella offense to things today. Next thing you know he's going to accuse everyone in here of being a click too. Go smoke some weed man lol.

I don't know about in Eskimoland but here there are quite a few blocks in a neighbourhood yes. My neighboorhood alone is like a half square mile and I live in one of the smaller ones in Seattle. Bro all like "my parents didn't let me leave the backyard not supervised" all on the porch with binoculars if he went across the street to make sure a moose didn't abduct him lmao.

And yeah Seattle is extremely progressive and overall very safe. That's why I love living here lol.