Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I was talking to wax about putting pulling strings out on vinyl. Doing like 100 but make the packaging cool. He seemed down but it dragged on and he had a lot of other stuff going on. I Definetly would have lost money or broke even but it would have been cool
That would be dope.

Lots of other people do stuff like that, even if they're not making a killing off it, it's a cool thing for the fans.

Esoteric and Inspectah Deck put out hella verions of Czarface. Vinyl, tapes, different packages. Army of the Pharoahs, Demigodz, RA, Paz, and the like, they all do stuff like that.

I don't know anyone else in the bay that would be doing stuff like that.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
That would be dope.

Lots of other people do stuff like that, even if they're not making a killing off it, it's a cool thing for the fans.

Esoteric and Inspectah Deck put out hella verions of Czarface. Vinyl, tapes, different packages. Army of the Pharoahs, Demigodz, RA, Paz, and the like, they all do stuff like that.

I don't know anyone else in the bay that would be doing stuff like that.

Yeah I love shit like that. Me and my buddy have put out a handful of records and we were planning on getting back into it but he got divorced and I started the grow shop so we put it on the back burner.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
I just got back from getting chicken tacos from the Crestside taco truck. For lunch, I went to Buffalo Wild Wings because I was sad about the Cowboys loss earlier. But I am still #abc #thanku.
Being loaded would have made the loss easier but still got til the 31st 8 days down no alcohol

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Being loaded would have made the loss easier but still got til the 31st 8 days down no alcohol
I was completely sober for the entire game. But I just half of a gingersnap that Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris gave me, so I will no longer be sober. But unfortunately it won't make the loss any easier to deal with.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Nope. Thats the dutch company, right?

Yeah it was created by the same dude that made canna. It's kinda spendy but supposedly super good. Had a customer hype me up on it. Basically said its a refined canna. They make roots excelorrator which is super good to use no matter what line you run.