Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Get to work with the same manager from Tuesday night again today, yay! Seriously just going to ignore the dude so he doesn't try talking my ear off and maybe he'll actually get shit done.
Thank you BasedGod he switched with a different manager that is actually competent.

Jun 5, 2004
This is Michael Mixerr. Today I will discuss the history of the word brehsive in a more extended review.

Here is what brehsive means, "Brehsive is similar to saying cool in a situation worth praising or something cool." I took something cool and spectacular so I made the word become an adjective. Add breh plus an 's' with the adjective suffix "-ive" and there you have the word brehsive. That is how I came up with my original formula for the "brehsive" word I had created. I originally created this word in late 2013 but I didn't start using the word 'brehsive' strongly in my vocabulary. Brehsive is a word. To put it shortly, Brehsive means cool.

Brehsive was a slogan I started in 2013 but started really using very strongly in January 2014 for Mixerr Reviews in order to generate more marketing aimed towards the west coast of the United States and Canada. I have been using brehsive on major social networking websites such as Blogspot, Blogger, Facebook, twitter, Google+, and Instagram. As well as independent news websites such as siccness .net and YouTube.
"Breh"+"s"+ adjective suffix "ive"= Brehsive

Jan 29, 2005
PHX

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
This is Michael Mixerr. Today I will discuss the history of the word brehsive in a more extended review.

Here is what brehsive means, "Brehsive is similar to saying cool in a situation worth praising or something cool." I took something cool and spectacular so I made the word become an adjective. Add breh plus an 's' with the adjective suffix "-ive" and there you have the word brehsive. That is how I came up with my original formula for the "brehsive" word I had created. I originally created this word in late 2013 but I didn't start using the word 'brehsive' strongly in my vocabulary. Brehsive is a word. To put it shortly, Brehsive means cool.

Brehsive was a slogan I started in 2013 but started really using very strongly in January 2014 for Mixerr Reviews in order to generate more marketing aimed towards the west coast of the United States and Canada. I have been using brehsive on major social networking websites such as Blogspot, Blogger, Facebook, twitter, Google+, and Instagram. As well as independent news websites such as siccness .net and YouTube.
I see you once again left out that you didn't come up with the word brehsive and that the breh BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO is the originator of the term. Nato if you would like I can see if nolettuce @nolettuce will take up a case of plagiarism against Mixerr for you seeing he's already working on both copyright and defamation lawsuits against him for me.