Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Don't be surprised if Oakland plays in SC.. been reading Mark Davis has consider the thought of sharing the stadium..
I know dawgg but you are my breh & a 9er fan & I like giving you shit cuz I know you LOVE your team.

& if the Raiders play in SC, it'd be welcomed by me, I live on the light rail line on Capitol & can take that shit there in 20 mins.

PLUS my fucking car wouldnt get broken into like it does damn near every other game in Oakland.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I know dawgg but you are my breh & a 9er fan & I like giving you shit cuz I know you LOVE your team.

& if the Raiders play in SC, it'd be welcomed by me, I live on the light rail line on Capitol & can take that shit there in 20 mins.

PLUS my fucking car wouldnt get broken into like it does damn near every other game in Oakland.
Yup my car got broken into over there once. I was meeting a few of my boys at a game a couple years ago, i was already in Oakland so I decided I'd save money by parking outside the stadium and hoping in their car to tailgate... came back to a shattered window. Dumb asses tried to steal my ipod because the aux cord was out, but they dropped the ipod on the side of the seat. With that said I've never had any issues inside the parking lot, and I've been to tons of raiders and warriors games. I did have my grill jacked at candlestick. Stashed it under the car and came back to that shit missing.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Yup my car got broken into over there once. I was meeting a few of my boys at a game a couple years ago, i was already in Oakland so I decided I'd save money by parking outside the stadium and hoping in their car to tailgate... came back to a shattered window. Dumb asses tried to steal my ipod because the aux cord was out, but they dropped the ipod on the side of the seat. With that said I've never had any issues inside the parking lot, and I've been to tons of raiders and warriors games. I did have my grill jacked at candlestick. Stashed it under the car and came back to that shit missing.
bro I have had several cars broken into over the years, but every time it was in the satellite parking across 880 in the dirt by the waterfront. took a few big losses & decided Ill never drive my car there again, I am either riding with someone else or taking bart.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

fine line between trolling & just being a fucking all out moron, breh.

you have certainly been falling in the latter category as of late.

step your funny up, breh.

...& with that said, this is really a sad ass picture for reals.

Look at her, she is mortified. Look at him, in his head he thinks of himself as the same guy he was before the war but yet if he looks in the mirror he got a bitter ass reminder.

fuck war & fuck our government for being international bullies.

....now back to our regularly scheduled brehsivness.

Nov 18, 2010
Butcherr's attempts at shock comedy are clearly just to get a rise and have no real comedic value.

He has the mixerr "look at me" syndrome. Also they both act like sicc breh's are their big brothers and try to push them to the limits knowing they wouldnt snap on em like they would a random.