Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Meta4iCAL @Meta4iCAL I think I remember you saying you had Warrior season tix? how much is your season tickets (upper or lower)? how long where you on wait list?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Meta4iCAL @Meta4iCAL I think I remember you saying you had Warrior season tix? how much is your season tickets (upper or lower)? how long where you on wait list?
My girl and I bought season tickets for this season at the end of last season. It was around $900 per ticket. The best part is discounted playoff tix. $22 per game for the first, around $40 for the second... goes up each round. Renewed this season, they were about $1100 for the season. $28 per game for the first round of playoffs. $45 for the second. I was never on the waiting list because we bought them last season the demand wasn't quite as high. Seats are upper deck, corner row 10

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I will just embrace the Niners / Santa Clara hate this season - because I understand it.

If Raiders moved north or south to Martinez, Hercules, Union City or whatever I would talk same exact shit.