Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2009
What's up L @LOOe92510 how's it going Tony?
It's going good man currently in the middle of searching for a new job to replace TJ Maxx. Looking at a couple opportunities to get me out of mom and dad's.. I think its about that time.

But other than that still working at the park and have shit on my neck from my retail job. Trying to wrap up school and get that AA.

Whats goooood Cory?

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2009
currently in the middle of searching for a new job to replace TJ Maxx.
So about four months ago I had made made myself unavailable for Tuesday at work due to classes. Three months ago I get scheduled for Tuesday; I don't show up. They start giving me a hard time about how I didn't show up and that it's necessary that I call in. In my head I'm thinking it should be necessary to read my availability. They said they'd make some changes.

Two months ago, I'm scheduled for Tuesday. Reluctantly I show up and miss my class just so I can vocally stress that I can't work Tuesday and that I'm skipping a class right now. On top of that I send another availability notice saying the same.

So for a month everything seems to be going fine.. haven't been scheduled on Tuesday for a little over a month. Two weeks ago I check my schedule and I'm scheduled April 1, at a time that I have a speech presentation. As soon as I find out I type another availability notice, this one a little more passive aggressive. Something like:

Tuesdays: Unavailable (and highlighted)

This is my third request regarding Tuesdays. I am no longer available Tuesdays, and will not show up Tuesday April 1. Could someone please fix this? Thank you.
My store manager approaches me the next day and tells me everything's fixed. April 1 comes and I'm in the middle of a speech.. I received two calls and a voicemail saying I was scheduled and they were expecting me.

I know, it is a pretty cool story bro.

Last edited: