Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
First they run off Tierney, then bring in the god awful Bucher. MiddelKauf gets his own show. Papa is only on half the time. Now you get rid of The Rise Guys and bring in Damn Bruce.

It's like they're trying to make me stop listening.
Yup. I liked Tierney and Eric Davis's show. I don't hate the rest of the people so much, but the rise guys hands down had the best show. Complete and utter bullshit.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Meta4iCAL @Meta4iCAL

How do you feel with the Raiders up to this morning?

I would have liked to keep Veldheer. But the more I think about Houston leaving the more ok I am with it. I know you cant exactly copy and paste stats across years, but if we land Tuck and Woodley were essentially trading out 6 sacks for 11+, and gaining SB experience on a defense with Sio Moore eager to learn, and Hayden coming back healthy.

I think that, coupled with Revis landing in Oakland would have our defense not looking half bad. I don't like resigning McFadden.

It's hard to take, but whatever happens with FA is only half the story until after the draft. I mean, however remote a possibility, you could be looking at a defense with Moore, Tuck, Woodley, Revis, and Clowney...

What do you think?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Meta4iCAL @Meta4iCAL

How do you feel with the Raiders up to this morning?

I would have liked to keep Veldheer. But the more I think about Houston leaving the more ok I am with it. I know you cant exactly copy and paste stats across years, but if we land Tuck and Woodley were essentially trading out 6 sacks for 11+, and gaining SB experience on a defense with Sio Moore eager to learn, and Hayden coming back healthy.

I think that, coupled with Revis landing in Oakland would have our defense not looking half bad. I don't like resigning McFadden.

It's hard to take, but whatever happens with FA is only half the story until after the draft. I mean, however remote a possibility, you could be looking at a defense with Moore, Tuck, Woodley, Revis, and Clowney...

What do you think?
I'm 50/50 right now. I was pissed yesterday, but I'm just gonna let everything play out. I wanted us to keep Veldheer, but it sounds like he had sand in his vag and got butt hurt because we didn't sign him sooner or franchise him. His brother was his agent and they got emotional. I was okay with keeping Houston for the right price, but I didn't mind seeing him go. I wanted to keep Jennings, but oh well. I'll be happy if we sign Andre Brown. I don't mind keeping McFadden since the contract is all incentives based. I guess he turned down more money from other teams in order to stay in Oakland because he has something to prove. I like that attitude. As far as revis goes, I heard he doesn't want to come here, therefore I don't want him. We don't need him sitting over minor injuries and demanding to leave... not playing to full potential, etc... especially because we'd have to overpay him.