Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I just wrote a fat ass essay (no cheeto @cheeto ) about SF/Oakland fan base discussion. But then even I didn't want to read it. So Ill say this.

Are the 49ers' and Raider's rivals? No.
Are the 49er fans and Raider fans rivals? Yes.

Who cares what the Raider/9er fans outside of the bay area think of the fan base relationship? No offense, but it's like hearing Texas's opinion on the best cheesesteak shop in Philly. You're not here, so you don't know.
A million props. 501k for the fat essay comment and 499k for speaking the truth and sharing the exact opinion I do on this topic

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Last time I'm gonna speak on this dumb ass topic that started as a quick 5 minute discussion in a facebook chat

Are the 49er fans and Raider fans rivals? Yes.
No they're not, a SMALL PERCENTAGE of fans are rivals. Once again bay area residents (and not even all of bay area residents) don't speak for the other at least 80% of the fan bases that don't reside there. It's a small percentage of the fan base who bicker with each other, plain and simple.

NiNe2FiVe said:
Who cares what the Raider/9er fans outside of the bay area think of the fan base relationship? No offense, but it's like hearing Texas's opinion on the best cheesesteak shop in Philly. You're not here, so you don't know.
I grew up in Vegas which is closer to the LA Raiders than any "life long" bay area fan so you can keep that location elitism just because you're closer now. It's funny that you talk about location and "not being here" when you live in Oakland and are speaking for an entire area of nearly 7 million people with 70+ cities and towns.

I don't care about your fan base relationship as an "outsider", I'm simply stating the fact that it's only a SMALL PERCENTAGE of the fan bases that bicker and that SMALL PERCENTAGE don't speak for the rest of us.

And yes before I get another reply in this thread from somebody, bay area fans are only a SMALL PERCENTAGE of both fan bases. There's literally millions of fans of both teams around the country and world. Do simple math, there's not millions of fans that can possibly reside in the bay area only, thus making them a SMALL PERCENTAGE lol

People getting riled up because I stated a personal fucking opinion in a facebook chat that the Raiders and Niners aren't rivals.

In closing,

Are the Raiders and Niners rivals? No
Are the Raiders and Niners fans rivals? No
Are there a -small percentage- of a group of people that think they matter more because they're "closer" that happen to be rivals with each other based on being stuck together within a certain vicinity? Yes

Keep replying away, I'm done with this stupid topic.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Last time I'm gonna speak on this dumb ass topic that started as a quick 5 minute discussion in a facebook chat

No they're not, a SMALL PERCENTAGE of fans are rivals. Once again bay area residents (and not even all of bay area residents) don't speak for the other at least 80% of the fan bases that don't reside there. It's a small percentage of the fan base who bicker with each other, plain and simple.

I grew up in Vegas which is closer to the LA Raiders than any "life long" bay area fan so you can keep that location elitism just because you're closer now. It's funny that you talk about location and "not being here" when you live in Oakland and are speaking for an entire area of nearly 7 million people with 70+ cities and towns.

I don't care about your fan base relationship as an "outsider", I'm simply stating the fact that it's only a SMALL PERCENTAGE of the fan bases that bicker and that SMALL PERCENTAGE don't speak for the rest of us.

And yes before I get another reply in this thread from somebody, bay area fans are only a SMALL PERCENTAGE of both fan bases. There's literally millions of fans of both teams around the country and world. Do simple math, there's not millions of fans that can possibly reside in the bay area only, thus making them a SMALL PERCENTAGE lol

People getting riled up because I stated a personal fucking opinion in a facebook chat that the Raiders and Niners aren't rivals.

In closing,

Are the Raiders and Niners rivals? No
Are the Raiders and Niners fans rivals? No
Are there a -small percentage- of a group of people that think they matter more because they're "closer" that happen to be rivals with each other based on being stuck together within a certain vicinity? Yes

Keep replying away, I'm done with this stupid topic.
You're totally wrong, but we'll just leave it at that since you're done with the topic

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
Get well soon ELPOLLITO @ELPOLLITO

Are you getting any crazy discharge and gory plugs of mucus and blood clots and shit from your deviated septum surgery or whatever

Post pics
The first three days I was bleeding non stop , my trash can was filled with bloody rags

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crosstown_rivalry

American Football

New York Giants*v*New York Jets*— contrary to their names, both have shared the same stadium in*New Jerseysince 1984, in the now-demolished*Giants Stadium, and, since 2010, in*MetLife Stadium, which was jointly built by both teams. In addition, both teams have their headquarters in New Jersey. However, this rivalry is rarely contested in the regular season (and has yet to be contested in the postseason), as both clubs are in different conferences, but it is played annually during the*preseason. Under the current scheduling formula, they are guaranteed to meet every four years in the regular season (such a benefit did not exist from 1970–2001), with each team taking turns as the designated home team (the Jets will be the home team in 2011, and the game will be locally televised by*WNYW, as part of the*NFL on Fox*package, as Fox owns the rights to the road games of the NFC, which the Giants are in; this was despite speculation that the game would be played on September 11 on*NBC Sunday Night Football*to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the*September 11 attacks).Oakland Raiders*v*San Francisco 49ersWashington Redskins*v*Baltimore RavensSee also:*National Football League rivalries

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
If I was a NY Jets fan living in CA and tried to tell NY Jets fans that actually live in NY that there was no cross town rivalry with the Giants, they would look at me like I was stupid... but carry on
Show me where in the numerous posts on this subject where I said there was no cross town rivalry? Matter of fact I think I said it numerous fucking times that it was the bickering between the "cross town" people that is the only aspect of any sort of rivalry that exists.

People keep saying Raider fans and Niner fans are rivals, I respond with "no, a small percentage are". Scroll up to 925's post where you answered his own questions that said "Are Raiders and Niner fans rivals? Yes". When in reality the small percentage that reside in the cross town shit don't speak for the rest of us, plain and simple.

You guys in the bay bicker with each other, does that mean Raider and Niner fans are rivals? No, that means a small percentage are.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Is he trying to say that their are more Niner and raider fans outside of the bay than in the bay?
Can you do math? Take the 49ers for example, there's millions of 49er fans in the world, even their damn facebook page has 2.3 million likes which don't even represent the other millions of fans out there.

There's 6 million people in the bay. Pull out your calculator and tell me how there's not more Niner fans outside of the bay than in it.

Maybe you should take more trips to Wisconsin and get out the bay sometimes, stuff actually exists outside of it.