Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Move somewhere whete it never snows, like a desert hot ass country like australia.

I find it hard to believe thougj that youre in a place like detroit (was that you living in det.?) that is knkwn for brutal winter weather and your house doesnt even have insulated pipes wtf. You must be slumming it or something or you forgot to let your sinks slowly drip all night either way get it together man
The water is ok I think I just need to put water in the top bit of the toilet, the downstairs toilet is fine.

Yes we are in the D, iz so coal in the D, how da fuck do we post to keep peace?

Im pretty sure wendy williams is a man
My mother in law loves that show, going to and coming back from commercials the studio audience is like WOO WOO! WOO WOO!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Oh and they kinda called my bluff about knowing how to use Excel, which I do know how to use (and u have to test for it at the staffing agency and I scored an 85 out of 100) but they wanted me to specifically explain the "functions" I've used Excel for in the past.

I dont fucking know, I just filled out some spreadsheets with data, which is exactly what this job will have me be doing too.

and another good thing, some hella fine girls in this office, all like 22-24 years old. I realized how old I was (27) after one girl walked by me 4 or 5 times while I was waiting for the interview, and after the fifth time she goes "Ok, for realz, this is the last time, I swear".
At my last job I used to help my manager interview potential temp employees and we asked that same excel question every interview. A lot of times people would say they were 'advanced' in excel and couldn't name one function, we'd throw those resumes in the trash. If people kept it real and said their excel experience was basic, and we still liked them we'd consider those people, even though we used excel a lot, and had specific functions we used that were a little beyond basic

Congrats on the job though breh, what are you gonna be doing?

Last edited: