Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Satanists unveil proposed statue for OK state capitol

Hell yea satan rules. We need one of these in seattle. Hail satan fuck jesus and god and allah
Yeah I read about this a month or so back. On one side they are all morons, on the other side it's funny that one group fought so hard to get the first one and when it opened the flood gates for others wanted to be like "hooooooold on now, you can't do that" yet it looks like they can if the original is allowed to stand.

I hope the whole Oklahoma State capitol building gets covered in like 10,000 giant monuments.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yeah I read about this a month or so back. On one side they are all morons, on the other side it's funny that one group fought so hard to get the first one and when it opened the flood gates for others wanted to be like "hooooooold on now, you can't do that" yet it looks like they can if the original is allowed to stand.

I hope the whole Oklahoma State capitol building gets covered in like 10,000 giant monuments.
Lol need a statue of the flying spaghetti monster. Pastafarians have equal rights too

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol damn just keep taking L's lately

Apparently the VA isnt gonna pay for my school that starts in 6 days or give me my benefits money unless I give them $1400 right now that I got overpaid or something over the course of the last few months.

lol damn, oh well

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I really don't get how that works though. Like were you given an extra $1400 actual money wise? Like just to make it easy you usually get a check for $500 and they had been giving you one for $550? But I'm guessing seeing you said you didn't notice that's not how it works. Like were they paying more of something than they usually do and you just figured that's how much they pay for whatever. Once again I don't get how that type of shit works at all.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I really don't get how that works though. Like were you given an extra $1400 actual money wise? Like just to make it easy you usually get a check for $500 and they had been giving you one for $550? But I'm guessing seeing you said you didn't notice that's not how it works. Like were they paying more of something than they usually do and you just figured that's how much they pay for whatever. Once again I don't get how that type of shit works at all.
I get a disability check every month that works on a percentage rate. I'm supposed to get 50% rate with child, but no spouse and I guess they've been paying me at a slightly higher rate that includes spouse.