Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Oh and they kinda called my bluff about knowing how to use Excel, which I do know how to use (and u have to test for it at the staffing agency and I scored an 85 out of 100) but they wanted me to specifically explain the "functions" I've used Excel for in the past.

I dont fucking know, I just filled out some spreadsheets with data, which is exactly what this job will have me be doing too.

and another good thing, some hella fine girls in this office, all like 22-24 years old. I realized how old I was (27) after one girl walked by me 4 or 5 times while I was waiting for the interview, and after the fifth time she goes "Ok, for realz, this is the last time, I swear".

martin_07n

Tachas y Perico
Feb 20, 2006
Tacos Sinaloa
www.siccness.net
Oh and they kinda called my bluff about knowing how to use Excel, which I do know how to use (and u have to test for it at the staffing agency and I scored an 85 out of 100) but they wanted me to specifically explain the "functions" I've used Excel for in the past.

I dont fucking know, I just filled out some spreadsheets with data, which is exactly what this job will have me be doing too.

and another good thing, some hella fine girls in this office, all like 22-24 years old. I realized how old I was (27) after one girl walked by me 4
or 5 times while I was waiting for the interview, and after the fifth time she goes "Ok, for realz, this is the last time, I swear".
I fucking suck at Excel.