Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
that doesn't sound very rob-like. u alright boss?
Lol. I know, right? I heard the bump and spun around in a fit of rage, lol. I could have fuckin murdered someone for about 4 seconds. I normally don't do things like that. I was going in reverse at probably .25 mph, all I did was crack the plastic, didn't even break a bulb. Oh well, $29 later the part will be here in a few days.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Seeing that guy's lame ass bullshit makes the crazy shit he puts on YouTube seem really stupid.

It's definitely visual, and with the scripting involved in talking to your avatar, I'd say he's also got a theater background.

I have mad respect for his skills, but he's kind of a square.
Have you ever seen Begotten, LDS?

Begotten (1990) - IMDb

Judging by your comments about that youtube, you'd probably appreciate it (I purposefully didn't say 'enjoy' or 'like'). I watched it about 10 years ago with an ex who rented it because shed just discovered netflix and somehow it got recommended by them. I was eating dinner when she put it on and I completely lost my appetite. It's probably the most disturbing movie I've ever seen.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Have you ever seen Begotten, LDS?

Begotten (1990) - IMDb

Judging by your comments about that youtube, you'd probably appreciate it (I purposefully didn't say 'enjoy' or 'like'). I watched it about 10 years ago with an ex who rented it because shed just discovered netflix and somehow it got recommended by them. I was eating dinner when she put it on and I completely lost my appetite. It's probably the most disturbing movie I've ever seen.
Check this video out. It's crazy metal played over footage from the movie.