Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
lol NAMO @NAMO is selling wolf tickets like crazy. I personally stopped buying his bullshit when he claimed his 'wife' was gonna buy him a car and a bike, but apparently he's continued to believe his own bullshit all these years. Good luck saving up that 50k in two years breh. Its doable, but not by you.
I'm living in her house thats why she was kicking me out when she raged lol. Bikes are cheap here like 7k. We were not going to live in the US but plans changed. I am going back to Australia on the 16th of Jan and going back to work.

I don't need her to buy anything, I got my own money but the gesture was nice. I earn decent wages back home, I got years of exp under my belt and have a good name in the industry. Worked for the Chinese govt ( ask mile manson ). Worked for big multinationals and worked for one of the best promotions company in Australia.

Anyway, my life is good breh, baby due soon can't wait.

Last edited:

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I started smoking again too after years of not smoking. Thing is, australian tobacco is molested now and its almost 20 bucks a pack. Shit smoke. I smoke those malboros here, coffee and cig in the morning in fresh michigan air, love it.

I'll quit again when I get back, but for now I'm gonna enjoy this freedom tobacco.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

Here's my Illuminati rant for the year:

The entertainers are not Illuminati. The profane (this is what masons call non-masons) misinterpret what is actually taking place. The esoteric imagery we see in the entertainment world is appeasement and entertainment to those who are in control as well as confuse and control the masses. These actors and artists are just controlled court jesters doing the will of their masters. They step out of line, they step out of favor with the controllers. It is quite simple. The families in control of the anti natural systems of destruction, materialism, and imposition are not new to these tactics. By the way the three dots the profane call Mi Vida Loca, stands for Destruction Materialism and Imposition (if that is not a crazy life then I don't know what is). We caught up in the grind of the reality they create for us we fail to see it. Witchcraft is alive and well.

Last edited: