Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2009
Changing the subject to white people with actual musical talent I'm guessing you've heard the new King Krule song by now? Earl's Doris drops on the 20th and then Krule's debut full length on the 27th. End of August about to be hyphy.
Which one? I saw the album is out but I haven't checked for it yet.

lol @ this guy just following me

https://twitter.com/TwoineyLoPromo

L @LOOe92510
lol that's how a special kid would say my name

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
summabitch, why do i always end up working with some pig who cannot eat quietly?

muh fuckers in my profession have ZERO social skills / work etiquette.

sitting in their cube smack smack smacking away on food, daily like i wanna hear that nasty shit.

....bout to go postal lol

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
summabitch, why do i always end up working with some pig who cannot eat quietly?

muh fuckers in my profession have ZERO social skills / work etiquette.

sitting in their cube smack smack smacking away on food, daily like i wanna hear that nasty shit.

....bout to go postal lol
my cousin always be telling my nieces and nephews to chew with their mouths closed, but yet she eats louder than all of them combined and i'm just like, "do you fucking hear yourself, ya heard me?"

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I remember in either 6th or 7th grade some kids wanted to jump me, so for my protection I packed some of those toy rubber snakes (no marty/ probably got it at marine world or some shit) the one that would hurt like a fucking whip. Anyways kids stepped up, and I swung and hit one of them hella hard - and that was done with that situation.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Don't know why that popped up in my head today.

I remember also some little kid from the crest that moved in the neighborhood wanted to fight me at the bus stop, I pushed him so hard he fell into the dirt, and everyone laughed.

Mind you, I been always one of the tallest kid in my class, so I always had size advantage in scuffles.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I remember in either 6th or 7th grade some kids wanted to jump me, so for my protection I packed some of those toy rubber snakes (no marty/ probably got it at marine world or some shit) the one that would hurt like a fucking whip. Anyways kids stepped up, and I swung and hit one of them hella hard - and that was done with that situation.
one time in the 6th grade ( I was not a badass in middle school, I got picked on a lot ) This kid named Lalo was talking shit, but he was skinny so I figured this was the one I was gonna challenge & let the rest of the school see.

so we go to my grandmas house, because it was right on the street where my school was, we get there, there is hella kids with us ( some of which I am still friends with today ) ... little did I know, Lalo's dad was a boxer & had been training him as a boxer since he was little.
(meanwhile my only training was me getting beat up by my brother every day, or fighting kids at school)

I got my ass laid flat the fuck out, out cold on my grandparents lawn.

I came to & Lalo was gone, but he approached me the next day & shook my hand & asked if I was cool & said he didnt have any problem with me, he didnt even wanna fight me.

tl;DR I got beat up in 6th grade by a boxer.