Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
In 8th grade my friend and I were slap boxing in the courtyard in front of the gym during lunch. There were a few kids standing around watching and both of us were laughing while doing so and not even really smacking each other that hard at all. From across the courtyard the school security guard who was this dude in about his 50s that I would argue was a little on the slow side starts running yelling on his radio "fight in the courtyard, fight in the courtyard." He's running full force when he hits a patch of ice (it was mid winter) slips, falls, and hits his head on a bench and is out cold for a minute or two. They had to call the paramedics to check him out. We each got a weeks worth of detentions.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
0R0 @0R0 illuminati_guy @illuminati_guy Joey Fatts produced two songs on this jawn (one is All Around the World, don't know the other)

HighImRy | Forever FC

I just skipped around and the shit is pretty solid actually in general. Dude is from NC via NYC. lol @ that album cover though.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
in 6th grade, my class went to walker creek ranch science camp in petaluma along with a few other 6th grade classes from vallejo, benicia, etc...

anyways, i became friends with this dude at a different school in vallejo. then in high school, he started picking on me for some reason, but never did any physical harm to me...until one time at the end of lunch break, he started ripping my favorite seattle supersonics sweater, which was given to me by my late aunt, and so obviously he thought it was pretty funny. i got really pissed, and he pushed me into some lockers repeatedly and kept asking "what you gonna do?" i kept saying "nothing" but at that time i knew i was gonna fuck this guy up. so he walks away, and i said something along the lines of "that's it? you're just gonna push me against the lockers and walk away? you didn't do anything" and so as he approaches me, i pull his hood over his face and pull his drawstrings, give him an uppercut to his stomach and sock him straight in his throat. we had the same class after lunch and he walks in about 10 minutes late, with his eyes looking like he just cried. when we get dismissed from the class, there's a cone blocking off the area of where i punched him, with some sand covering up his vomit.

fast forward 3-4 years later, he died in a car accident in reno.

cool story, bro.