Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
O.K O.K

O.K O.K

RIDE WIT YA BOY RIDE WITH YA BOY RIDE WITH YA BOY RIDE

yeah i fucks with this, hustler anthem i was waiting for the beat to drop and it never did lolol but its still pretty raw so i like it

drinking this 8.8% red rocket ale bout to do the drug

yo, zombies mraz video was so ill, i like how they really got off some LSD to do the video, shit was hella creative IMO i wanna do videos like that

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Pretty sure that dude got banned becuz of that lisicki thread.
exactly fuck with the bull you get the horns

the homie LISICKI @LISICKI been on this site from the gate & dude would constantly come at him sideways & post his personal info n shit.

Props: Snakegang

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
peeping now , whatever album SGP had w Osiris of the east put me on to him, ive liked his shit since.

lemme put this new flying lotus jawn on pause. shit started off with this smooth ass roy ayers everybody loves the sunshine. oww
lol I must have been drunk. I don't remember @'ing you and telling you to check that out. I really like Purrp's production a lot. His rapping is cool sometimes, pretty horrible other times.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i worked for homeland security for a year

and i smoked alot of drugs during that time with they money

yow
paid a nigga well

now i got arrest records and i couldnt dream of jobs like that

they tryna lock me up so bad right now shit is crazy i hate court n i hate public defenders

aint tryna go to jail but if i do ima put away atleast half a grand so i can eat good for 2 months fuckin hate sandwiches on wack bread and wack lunch meat

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2006
LMAO!!! Muh fucker! Mid life crisis!? you are a foooooool!!! haha!
Much love though sav I hope you find a good band to work with, Bob marley and any type of good reggae is dope to kick back to,I could actually discuss it for days fam,I remember you know your gregory Isaac tracks pretty well,props for life mayne.

Props: S.SAVAGE