Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
So I got accepted into a Masters program and they want me to TA some classes and teach some labs and shit and I'm like cool, I'll do that. But deep down I'm just hoping some young slut is going to try and get better grades. What are the chances of me getting caught doing shit like that? Slim, right?

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
So I got accepted into a Masters program and they want me to TA some classes and teach some labs and shit and I'm like cool, I'll do that. But deep down I'm just hoping some young slut is going to try and get better grades. What are the chances of me getting caught doing shit like that? Slim, right?
Ask smokin good. He's a professor

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
What are you studying?

Props: timebomb

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Ask smokin good. He's a professor
Ain't a professor, Im still a grad student, defending my dissertation in three weeks. But I teach my own classes over the summer, and teach labs during the year.
Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris you're smoking good right? Do hella girls come at TA's and GTF's or do you gotta be professor status for that shit?
It happens all the time breh, especially to TAs because they're closer in age. Its almost never them trying to get better grades, they're just attracted by the position of authority (which is super LOL, considering the lack of authority you actually have as a TA), plus bitches love smart dudes.

My advice: Dont do it. But if you're got to wait until the quarter is over, so you're not technically in a position of power, and then tear it up. You got to be careful though, cuz a crazy bitch can ruin your career quick fast in a hurry.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Ain't a professor, Im still a grad student, defending my dissertation in three weeks. But I teach my own classes over the summer, and teach labs during the year.

It happens all the time breh, especially to TAs because they're closer in age. Its almost never them trying to get better grades, they're just attracted by the position of authority (which is super LOL, considering the lack of authority you actually have as a TA), plus bitches love smart dudes.

My advice: Dont do it. But if you're got to wait until the quarter is over, so you're not technically in a position of power, and then tear it up. You got to be careful though, cuz a crazy bitch can ruin your career quick fast in a hurry.
Dope advice dude. I dunno what's going to happen. I just know my superviser is pushing for me to get a TA position to help with my funding because I have experience working in my field they think I'll be perfect for it. Should be good.