Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I had the displeasure of watching "This is 40" this past friday night.

fucking movie started @ 10:15pm... not bad, all good, ill be home by 12:30 / 1ish.

.....well, 1fucking15AfuckingM comes along & I am still in this fucking theater sitting on my wallet n keys scooting from buttcheek to buttcheek to try n get comfortable, I needed a fucking cigarette, watching this movie that stopped being funny right around, ehhhhh.... 11:pm

that flick is a waste... wait for DVD, it is like 1 long 40 year olds argument.

fuck, I will never get that friday night back, again.
me and my girl saw Django last night, it was a most enjoyable experience!! except for when i farted and she elbowed me in my side. its like she doesnt know me... we saw the hobbit and i slept thru the whole thing, and apparently i embarrassed her by snoring, again, its like she doesnt know me...

Props: S.SAVAGE

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
me and my girl saw Django last night, it was a most enjoyable experience!! except for when i farted and she elbowed me in my side. its like she doesnt know me... we saw the hobbit and i slept thru the whole thing, and apparently i embarrassed her by snoring, again, its like she doesnt know me...
LMAO!!!!!!!!

apparently I snore loud enough to wake my next door neighbors because they filed an official complaint with the HOA LOFL!!!!

I wanna see Django, Dana was saying it was hella good.

my wife on the other hand wanted to see some sappy ass girlie movie, thus us seeing this is 40.

meh, I was hoping to see E-40 in the movie like "this is 40"

Nov 20, 2007
I noticed that usually big fat guys have a problem with snoring. They have to sleep sitting up and shit because their titties would be too heavy for their lungs to bring back up.