Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
it's weird as fuck, i'll eat food filled with grease and fat for days at a time and be fine, but when I eat something light like a turkey sammich and some potato salad I get heartburn. Never fails

My body is saying fuck that semi healthy shit, eat fat and grease ese

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
it's weird as fuck, i'll eat food filled with grease and fat for days at a time and be fine, but when I eat something light like a turkey sammich and some potato salad I get heartburn. Never fails

My body is saying fuck that semi healthy shit, eat fat and grease ese
ya man i live on zantac 150's

i get the same thing as you, eat like shit for days & feel fine.

......go have a salad: CHEST PAIN.

I am Italian & I can't even eat red sauce anymore on my pasta / stromboli / pizza anymore, this is getting fucking retarded.

Props: InfamousICON

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Hunny Bee 7 minutes ago

ALL of you people that think he killed himself are DUMB FUCKS, yes yawl all are! this guy did not kill himself, the illuminati got him, he was a blood sacrifice for honey cocaine. how tf did he die at like 5 something in the morning and then have his funeral in the exact same day around noon! deaths/funerals dont happen fast like that. you have to allow time to call people and get the word out.
Yes, yes... Honey Cocaine was the last piece of the puzzle the Illuminati needed for total world domination. Makes total sense lol.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Seven days into the new year and we're already being assaulted by the newest creation from Rebecca Black svengali Patrice Wilson. It's the adorable gangsta rap duo Tweenchronic with their musical act of terrorism, "Skip Rope." Watching videos like this we can only assume Patrice Wilson, an apparently middle-aged adult who works exclusively with tween girls to make the most aurally offensive trash videos on the web, must be exacting vengeance on the human race for some perceived wrong he feels he suffered.

So that you don't have to endure the entire video, here are the most objectionable parts: 0:39, a tween pretends to be a drug dealer; 1:33, tweens pretend to drink 40's out of paper bags; 1:59, a tween pretends to be a super-happy drug addict; 2:17, tweens pretend to shower themselves either with cocaine or...dear God; 2:44, Patrice Wilson proves he's a less talented rapper than children; 3:35, just advance to 3:35 okay?