Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah, he's fuckin' drunk. I thought I was drunk, but he's hella hella drunk. Its like he wanted to tell me something but didn't trust me. He kept asking if I was gonna come on here and spill n I said oh hell no, I aint like that, I swear on thee life. N then he called me his breh n told me what I typed up above, but then he called me a hick n I was like, fuck that... I'm going to tell freedom town what's goin on. so if he gets all pissy at me, well Palmer, that's waht you get for calling me a hick! AND... The Vikings are gonna stomp the shit outta the SEAHAWKS, breh.
Ahhhh gotcha. Yeah dude gets like that when he is drunk but whatever.

May 4, 2002
Just got off work a couple hours ago. Smoking some reefer and then about to crash out in another hour so. Same old same old really but no complaints.
i wish i could smoke but these fuckers at work are coming into work high as fuck giggling like some teenage school girl. were all about to get tested.

its whatever tho.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Fuck dudes, its 4:30 and I am fuckin tired n people I know are getting up for work n shit. They all asking what I'm doing up cuz I forgot I'm on fb too, but yeah... they prolly think I'm a tweeker n the Nick guy is kinda cute. I need to go to bed. I need to go to Macy's tomorrow and get some new threads too, which prolly isn't going to happen, just like my practice interviewing didn't happen. =/ Tomorrow Tomorrow... I mean today, fuck! Well, its been real brehs, take it easy. KAH, cheer up. Meta... he's gonna wake up with that broad in his bed this morning n be like, oh maaan, da fuck? Fubu... eat a taco for me today. Prodigy, nice seeing you again breh. Oblivious... you are cool. SoCo... keep recovering. Nuttkase, I kinda wish we coulda got drunk together tonight... maybe next time. Icon, do homework son. Anyone and everyone else... good night, sweet dreams, I love you.