Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu completely forgot I had two assignments due by midnight, now they're almost 2 hours late, wonder if the teacher would except them still if I hurried up and finished them
Sometimes tehy do n sometimes they don't.

Its worth a try n if nothing else, you should at least get "some" credit... I'd bitch if you didn't. Yer payin' for that shit n its not like they're awake right now to grade them anyway. Tell them you got in a car accident. Works just about everytime.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Sometimes tehy do n sometimes they don't.

Its worth a try n if nothing else, you should at least get "some" credit... I'd bitch if you didn't. Yer payin' for that shit n its not like they're awake right now to grade them anyway. Tell them you got in a car accident. Works just about everytime.
yeah I might just go ahead and submit this shit anyway, dude is a cool teacher and he might think something is wrong anyway cause I never miss class and I missed class today lol

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Oh cool, how is he? I haven't heard from him since we went to the Grizzly Bear concert on Oct 6th and he got blacked out drunk and ended up sleeping on the sidewalk somewhere in Seattle.
LOL, he was just trying to tell me about that night, but I thhink he's too drunk, as am I. I think he thinks you guys got in a fight or something tho??? I'm not really sure. He won't come to funky town tho... I asked him why n he was like, "Well, yer my bruh right?" I said, "Yeah, I'm yer bray!" LOL, he was like, "WHAT?" I said, "YEah ok, I'm yer bruh." Then he said, "You need to come to Seattle, you came up here for that I AM guy." I said, "No, actually he came down here to Minnesota." He said, "WTF is there to do in Minnesota, you guys got 10,000 rivers." I said, "Actually we got 10,000 lakes and its pretty dope, we go fishing." Then he called me a hick n I said, "Are you startin' shit." N he said, you need to call me later ok? I said, "Yeah, ok." He said, "Imma call you later n you better answer, n I said, yeah ok." Then he said MN was gonna get stomped by Seahawks n I said, NO, other way around. N he said, wanna bet? You need to send me a nude picture if we win. N I said, I'm not that kind of girl. N then he said he was walkign home n was gonna call me. I tried to ask about you n he kept calling you c-nutty. I was like, Who da fuck is C-Nutty, you mean Nuttcase? LOL... he said yeah... I went grr and he raaaw n yeah... that's why I don't go to freedom town anymore.