Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Yeah. He's younger than me. I'm good friends with his older brother but don't know him all that well. I think he's like 5 years younger than me. Did he get traded or something? I know every few years he signs a big contract them gets hurt or traded. He's a super good pitcher but seems to have bad luck.
nah, he's still on the oakland a's...but he is recovering from tommy john surgery

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase what you think of that twon picture disc?
I haven't seen it yet. I'm at work and between your comment and some of Antwon's content I decided it's probably not a good idea to click on here seeing there is a big chance it's nsfw.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
It warms my heart they botched that piece of shit clayton locketts execution in oklahoma and his last moments were him writhing around in agony. Piece of shit rapist faggot
Well you won't be too happy for long then because that shit is more than likely going to get the death penalty put on ice itself.

While I do believe some people deserve to die for their crimes, and he certainly seemed to be one of them, even one person put to death that was innocent is too much and with this majorly corrupt and flawed system there have been I think around 3 dozen people since the 80s, with most being 90s and on with advancement in DNA testing technology and the such, that were found to not have commited the crime they were on death row for and were exonerated before they could be put to death. So it's safe to say at least that amount, and probably many times that, were also executed as well.

So until that all gets worked out, which it never will, I'm all for the abolishment of the death penalty in the US.

I won't be replying to whatever stupid ass troll post you come up with by the way. Just wanted to state my mind bored here at work.