Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Right on Nuttkase...

Sorry for the rape & murder insinuations before. I knew deep down that you could not preform those actions.

Now I'm sorry you guys but it's been a long day and I need to finish this 40 and smoke more before bed.

It's a terminator marathon tonite... just watched part 1 and now it's time to watch part 2.

I hope john conner out run's the terminator in this crazy adventure!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Fuck Nuttkase

Nuttkase ain't shit, nuttkase ain't from mothafuckin new york nuttkase be out there with them cali folks, yo fuck nuttkase man that fool west coast, that fucker always with them new york folks, seen them with Nuttkase man Nuttkase ain't from the west coast.
Yo fuck Nuttkase man he ain't he ain't really down, rappin ass sucka fuck Nuttkase man fuck Nuttkase let Nuttkase go to jail right fuck Nuttkase

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Snakegang @Snakegang , do you know eric o'flaherty?

Yeah. He's younger than me. I'm good friends with his older brother but don't know him all that well. I think he's like 5 years younger than me. Did he get traded or something? I know every few years he signs a big contract them gets hurt or traded. He's a super good pitcher but seems to have bad luck.