Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
What kind of bootleg ass pho places they have up there?

The two pho spots I frequent here have delicious chicken, one of the reasons I've been on a pho kick as of late, can't get enough.
Google rua Vang/golden turtle mississauga or king asia

Everyone rates both high, most of my friends like it.. I like the sweet n sour pork but the chicken is so fuckin weird.

If I can find a pho places that serves white meat maybe then I'll eat it #chickenracism

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
my boy works as a hauler and he comes up on hella stuff. today he gave me a polaroid camera and a sweet ass 80's def jam vhs tape of public enemy live.
so i got home not to long ago and went thru hellaa shit just to find my vcr out of old ass boxes and then i plugged it in and everything then the muthafucka start making a weird ass noise and smelling like something is burning.
all that work for nothing i felt like a little bbitch all sad

now i need to get a vcr

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Google rua Vang/golden turtle mississauga or king asia

Everyone rates both high, most of my friends like it.. I like the sweet n sour pork but the chicken is so fuckin weird.

If I can find a pho places that serves white meat maybe then I'll eat it #chickenracism
you're already fucking up because you're eating pho at a place that serves Chinese food...