Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
wish I still had all my fitteds that got destroyed, had 10 A's fitteds, 3 Raiders fitteds, and 1 Warriors fitted get destroyed in a storage like 3 years ago when I was moving back to the states from Germany.

Only fitteds that survived were 4 Dodger fitteds, 1 Raiders fitted, and 1 Warriors fitted. Was mad as hell.

That's like $400-$500 worth of fitteds that died lol haven't bought a new fitted since. The 6 fitteds I have left are still in perfect condition though, always take care of them.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
The malls in your area don't have a Lids or Hat Shack?
There isn't a mall in town, I'd have to go to Salem, Eugene, or Portland and all those places are at least 90 min away.

The last couple hats I bought have been ordered off Amazon and I hate doing that cuz I like to try them on before buying

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
wish I still had all my fitteds that got destroyed, had 10 A's fitteds, 3 Raiders fitteds, and 1 Warriors fitted get destroyed in a storage like 3 years ago when I was moving back to the states from Germany.

Only fitteds that survived were 4 Dodger fitteds, 1 Raiders fitted, and 1 Warriors fitted. Was mad as hell.

That's like $400-$500 worth of fitteds that died lol haven't bought a new fitted since. The 6 fitteds I have left are still in perfect condition though, always take care of them.
The word "fitted" was said quite a bit in this post....