Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Rittz is dope!

He's one of my favorite rappers, but I can't even come up with my top favorite albums of all time cuz I like too many equally.

He had some good songs on White Jesus but his album on Strange is better imo. And his new verses on that new Strange Music comp are vicious.

I know yall hate on Tech N9ne and everyone on that label, but maybe some of you haven't heard the best songs.

I wont be surprised if I get kicked out of freedom town now lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I know yall hate on Tech N9ne and everyone on that label, but maybe some of you haven't heard the best songs.

I wont be surprised if I get kicked out of freedom town now lol

I think most in Freedom Town agree that Tech is a dope rapper, just puts out really shitty projects.

Tech used to be one of my favorites back in the day, then every thing after Absolute Power has been pretty terrible, dude has a horrible beat selection and it's annoying as fuck how he fills his albums with features from all of his shitty artists on his label.

Tech will gas on a track for one verse then we gotta hear like 3 verses of bullshit from shitty rappers over a mediocre beat.

I think someone said earlier that Tech is the best rapper to put out shitty albums or something like that, which is right.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
It was kinda funny though because everyone in his group, who appeared to maybe be older family members in their mid 40s through 60s, were all pretty scrubbed out looking, including him. Then his broad looked like she just got done shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue.