Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
when i was younger i use to hide the fact that i liked bbw's cuz i was scared of being persecuted . but as i grew older i relized all my potnas also liked bbw's

but thick fat bitches tho with curves not no round stumpy hoes ewwww
word.

the fat girls used to like me a lot back then I kept it on the DL that I liked em, tried to wife up my BM who is thin, GORGEOUS, but a thin woman.... had a few GFs here n there that were not thick enough.

....but these days I am THE chubby chaser everyone likes to judge, & I'm jsut like "More cushion for the pushin breh!"

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
just scored the best deal for concert tickets of my life. Instead of $35 a ticket for Tech N9ne/Krizz Kaliko/Freddie Gibbs/Jarren Benton, I used this dope ass site that had them for half off, and used a should-have-been-expired discount code, so that they came to be $14 a piece. so fucking stoked. I would have paid the $35 too.
paying to see tech n9ne isnt a good deal
wow 0R0 you're absolutely trippin. yeah sorry Rittz isn't a based god mumblemouth rapper or whatever the fuck. Rittz is one of the best rappers out there right now, and sure there are white rappers who rap fast, but he shits all over them. and Tech is the best music performance I've ever seen, ever.
rittz does suck tho
Rittz is garbage. Wow. I really have seen it all on this website. Rittz is better than SadBoys, Tree, Chance the Rapper, Joey Badass, Sha Heff and Retch, ASAP Mob, any new booty ass rappers who try SO FUCKING HARD to be dope and sometimes mildly pull it off.

also, how can someone ask who someone is, then say they're garbage?

White Jesus Mixtape and The Life and Times of Jonny Valiant are two of my favorite releases of all time.

the taste in music on this site is soft as fuck.
and before anyone says I'm mad or that I'm hating on your opinion, I dont give a fuck if you don't like someone or the music aint for you. but to call someone garbage, that clearly isn't, is bullshit
you do appear to need to calm down or at the very least reel it in cuz no one cares breh lol
I'm calm but trust me I already know no one gives a shit
as long as thats established
let us continue
yes, back to the regular siccness fuckery
^last post lol

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Hell yeah breh, thanks. Where'd you find it out of curiosity? I only looked for like 15-20 mins but had no luck at all.
I'm a muthafuckin wizard.

Real answer: i googled "Nervous s/t 2013" and there was a zippy link halfway down. I downloaded, virus scanned, and made sure it was legit. There were very few results so i was surprised to find it tbh