Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Leave ButcheRR alone!!

J/K

Nah I deserve everything
I'm being a fuckin assface today, i don't know why. Probably because of not drinking any alcohol for the first day in who the hell knows. Chemical signals in my brain are making me act straight stupid. Sorry folks

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
These tequila lime fries are hella good. I'd suggest going to kinders, buying a sandwich, and checking in on whatever social networking site to get them for free
The only kinders I've ever seen was in lynnwood I think (a pretty deep trip for seattle goons). Unless I'm mistaking it with something else..
Tequila lime is pretty good, I like tequila lime chicken wings they're good

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
The only kinders I've ever seen was in lynnwood I think (a pretty deep trip for seattle goons). Unless I'm mistaking it with something else..
Tequila lime is pretty good, I like tequila lime chicken wings they're good
There are no Kinders up there, you dumb son of a bitch.

You couldn't be wronger.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol James Franco got caught trying to get a 17 year old girl to meet him at a hotel room on instagram.

why do people basically snitch on themselves doing dirt on social media, dumbass
These 17 year olds aren't the same though. All those hormones from the steroided animals and milk and shit making little ten year olds grow tiddies (no chester molester) and some 17 yr olds look 21+. Like that canadian bitch lil wayne allegedly banged... lookin 25 and shit with some double d's and big ass