Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
wonder why mtt didnt start a thread about the du pont heir getting off scott free for confessing to raping his 3 year old, and adding a comment about his race

oh yea, cuz hes white
is mtt normally a racist? I saw that you said something after I called him out for that "#guesstherace" comment.

And that du pont shit is fucking redic. The fact that "he wouldnt fare well in prison" is an actual reason not to send someone there boggles the mind. That judge should be immediatly disbarred.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
yea you could check his thread history, a year or so back him & mysticoracle would stay making threads about black people fucking up. he never defended himself when i called him on it, he just props posts & cosigns them when they're talking shit about me now lol. cowardice from a racist, who would have saw that coming

Nov 18, 2010
Damn such a shitty thing to be woken up to an hour ago. my grandma fell down n she is a big lady like 5'9" hunched from like 6' and 200 pounds dead weight so my mom needed me to help get her up. But thankfully she I think just busted her nose up a lil bit and is okay, cuz she is 88.